Free Software project "Back In Time" requests for translators

c.buhtz@posteo.jp c.buhtz@posteo.jp
Mon Jul 24 13:16:00 EEST 2023

Hello together,

I'm member of the maintenance team of Back In Time [1] a rsync-based
backup software.

We don't have much text. There is just a little more then 300 short
strings that need to get translated into several languages. It would be
great if you could help that project and offer or review some
translations on our Weblate platform [2].

No one gets payed. No company behind hit. Even the maintainers and
developers are volunteers.

Please let us know if you would like to be named as translator in the
credits (e.g. about dialog) of the software.

Thanks a lot
Christian (from Germany)

[1] -- <https://github.com/bit-team/backintime>
[2] -- <https://translate.codeber